1. Share, document, discover and foster the understanding of African culture, heritages and history.
2. Build the unity of African generation through youth participation.
3. Ensure and build the spirit of Pan-Africanism among African people in singular localities.
4. Tell the African stories in an African way.
5. Empower individuals and the different African communities with skills on new media and to use media foster development and growth of African people.
The Africa in Me targets African families, grassroot organizations, governments, private sectors and other key players who are working towards the development of our continent.